1) The campaign starts on 1 December 2016, and closes on Tuesday 31 January 2017. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
2) To enter, SPAR Rewards members must swipe their SPAR Rewards card in store with any purchase. Swipes are considered valid entries whether SPAR Rewards promotional products are included in the purchase or not.
3) Every time you swipe your SPAR Rewards card in store you will receive a new entry into the draw.
4) Customers may enter the competition as many times as they would like.
5) If a customer is not currently a SPAR Rewards member they can sign up in store or online at www.spar.co.za
6) The competition prize will be 1 (one) Hyundai i10 Glide.
7) By swiping your SPAR Rewards card in store and entering this competition, you will be accepting these terms.
8) SPAR will be conducting the random draw to select a winner on Wednesday 1 February 2017.
9) Selected entrants will be notified telephonically by 2 February 2016.
10) If a winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours, they will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be selected.
11) Car winners must allow SPAR a reasonable period to arrange for the car to be registered and licensed in their respective names and must provide SPAR with all information and original documentation required for this purpose, including an Identity Document together with a driver’s license, valid in the respective countries of South Africa, or Botswana in respect of the winner or his or her nominated driver.
12) The campaign is open to all residents of South Africa and Botswana except for the members, shareholders,
directors, employees, partners, agents and consultants (and their respective life partners,
business partners and immediate families) of:
a. The SPAR Group Ltd, the SPAR Guild of Southern Africa and the Build it Guild of Southern
b. The suppliers of the SPAR Group Limited, the SPAR Guild of Southern Africa and the Build it
Guild of Southern Africa.
13) Prizes may not be transferred or exchanged for cash or for any other goods or services.
14) The winners name will be published on the SPAR website, www.spar.co.za
as well as the My SPAR Facebook page, www.facebook.com/myspar.
15) The decisions of SPAR and its judges are final and may not be challenged. No correspondence
will be entertained.